Tuesday, August 24, 2010

RAKHI QUOTES FOR BROTHERS & SISTERS | RAKSHA BANDHAN


QUOTES
Often you must have wondered how to do justice to the feelings that you cherish for your siblings. Well, Rakhi is just the perfect time to give vent to your deepest feelings and if words fail you, these quotes will definitely serve your purpose.

For Sisters


“My sisters have taught me how to live.”
-George Wasserstein

“Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.”
-Margaret Meed

“How do people make it through life without a sister?”
-Sara Corpening

“There is no time like the old time, when you and I were young!”
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

“Sisterhood is powerful.”
-Robin Morgan

Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister. ~Alice Walker
“A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.”
-Marion C. Garretty

In thee my soul shall own combined the sister and the friend.-Catherine Killigrew
What’s the good of news if you haven’t a sister to share it? -Jenny DeVries
“Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.”
-Author Unknown

“Chance made us Sisters, hearts made us friends.”
-Author Unknown

“Chance made us Sisters, hearts made us friends.”
-Author Unknown

“A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.”
-Isadora James

“A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.”
-Isadora James


For Brothers

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. -Marc Brown
A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.-Author Unknown
A brother is a friend given by Nature.-Jean Baptiste Legouve
It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on! -Author Unknown
All for one and one for all
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers ’til the end.
-Author Unknown

I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three. -Author Unknown

As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care,
but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!
-Catherine Pulsifer

“A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.”
-Proverb

“If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you!”
-Catherine Pulsifer.


Tags: Rakhi Quotes For Brothers & Sisters | Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Brother & Sister | Quotes for Rakhi | Quotes For Raksha Bandhan,Rakhi Quotes | Raksha Bandhan Quotes | Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Sister | Rakhi Quotes For Sisters,Rakhi Quotes | Raksha Bandhan Quotes | Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Brother | Rakhi Quotes For Brothers.
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment