Monday, August 23, 2010

KARTHI AND KAJAL LOVE AFFAIR RUMORS DENIED BY KAJAL


karthi and Kajal Love affair Rumors denied by kajal

Karthi’s parents are in search of a apposite bride for him, there is more news in the glitter town that Kajal Agarwal who played a lead with Karthi in the latest film ‘Naan Mahan Alla’ is in love with him.

On reacting to this, Kajal said, “Karthi is a friendly person. 
During the shooting we use to chat jollily. We use to exchange our views in the shooting spots that how we should act in the next scene. Seeing this people thought that we were in love. 

There is no truth in the news. It is only a rumor. I am giving importance to Tamil and Telugu films. I am not in a hurry to act in Hindi films. I am concentrating in stories.

I accept the films where my role has importance. I have acted in three Tamil films. I am also learning Tamil now. I am acting in four Telugu films.”

Tags: karthi and Kajal Love affair Rumors denied by kajal,karthi and Kajal Love,karthi love with kajal agarwal,kajal agarwal,kajal love with karthi,kajal love affair,karthi love,karthi love with kajal news,kajal agarwal love news,kajal agarwal with karthi,naan mahaan all actress, karthi parants,telugu actress kajal agarwal
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment