Thursday, September 2, 2010

WATCH BOSS ENGIRA BHASKARAN DIRECTOR RAJESH INTERVIEW



Your entry into the film world

Hi, I am Rajesh the director of Siva Manasula Sakthi. I am currently doing Boss Engira Baskaran which is nearing completion. I am an electronics and communications engineer and was working in Mumbai for sometime after my graduation in an ad company. I did many short films as an assistant director. 

This experience was very useful to me. It was at that time I got to work with director Ameer in just one schedule in his Mounam Pesiyade. It was a big breakthrough for me. I was not able to work continuously with him due to health issues.

After this, I worked with SA Chandrashekar in Sukran, Nenjirukkum Varai and a couple of films which helped me learn the important aspects of cinema like planning, scheduling, costing etc. Later, as I wanted to start on my own, I readied the script of Siva Manasula Sakthi and was approaching people. 

And then I got the golden opportunity to narrate the story to Srinivasan sir, MD of Vikatan, who told me that if he did not like the script, he will stop me in 15 minutes and I can leave as both our times are precious.

It was fine with me and I started narrating the story. He liked it and immediately started on other formalities. That’s how I finished my first film with a lot of support and encouragement from Srinivasan sir of Vikatan.

If you want to be happy, watch BEB. When someone is stressed and depressed, please watch BEB as the film will make you completely happy. I believe BEB will lighten you up. I feel a film should either give you happiness or hope. 

BEB will give both.
When are you going to do films with Ajith and Vijay?

I don’t know. As of now, such opportunities have not come my way and after BEB I will be working with Udhaynidhi.

Tags: Boss Engira Bhaskaran Directior Rajesh Interview, Directior Rajesh Interview, Watch, Watch Boss Engira Bhaskaran, Watch Boss Engira Bhaskaran Directior Rajesh Interview,Boss Engira Bhaskaran,Boss Engira Bhaskaran director rajesh,rajesh,director rajesh,sms director rajesh,Boss Engira Bhaskaran movie director rajesh
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment