Sunday, September 26, 2010

WATCH TNTERVIEW ENDHIRAN MOVIE CAMERAMAN RATHNAVELU

Endhiran frenzy is scaling phenomenal heights. One pivotal man who made this dream project come alive is DoP Ratnavelu fondly called as Randy. Hailed by the likes of Super Star, Shankar and Aishwarya Rai, Randy spoke at length despite his impending travel and a slight health impediment to Senior Editor Jyothsna Bhavanishankar and Inian. Completely nonchalant about his accomplishments, this ever affable man spoke to us in detail about Endhiran.I passed out from Adyar Film Institute and worked with Rajeev Menon in Mani sir’s Bombay as an associate. 

I started out on my own with Sarathkumar’s Aravindan but got my break in the second film which is Bala’s Sethu. From then on there was no looking back and I worked in films like Nanda, Jeyam, Thirumalai, Perazhagan, Telugu Arya and many more which were big hits.

I did not sign up films in urgency. I am in the industry for 13 years and have done around 14 films. I give importance to the script. I am not saying that I choose the best scripts but the scripts should convince and challenge me. As I had worked with Rajeev Menon, I had a good exposure to advertisements as well. 

I have also shot around 1000 commercials which include multinational brands Pepsi, Coke, Butterfly, Whirlpool etc. Lastly, I worked for Gautham Menon’s Vaaranam Aayiram and for the past two and half years I am involved in Endhiran which consisted of 6 months of pre-production, 2 years of full-fledged shooting and post-production work.

How did Endhiran happen?


Tags:Watch Interview Endhiran Movie Cameraman Rathnavelu,Endhiran Movie Cameraman Rathnavelu, Interview Endhiran Movie Cameraman Rathnavelu, Rathnavelu, Watch, Watch Interview, Watch Interview Endhiran Movie Cameraman Rathnavelu, Watch Interview Endhiran Movie Cameraman,endhiran,endhiran cameraman interview videos,endhiran cameraman,endhiran cameraman Rathnavelu videos
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment