Thursday, September 16, 2010

ARYA SPEAKS ABOUT HIS LOVE GOSSIPS

There were rumors that Arya and Pooja are in love. When asked Arya about this, he said,” The news that I am in love with Pooja and Nila are all false and wrong. So far I am not in love with anyone.

There was also news that I gave a separate birthday party for Nayanthara. It is not true. Many of them took part in this party including Nayanthara.


The film Boss Engira Baskaran in which Nayanthara has paired with me is doing well at the box office. This is the best comedy film. Nayanthara cooperated well in this film. I cannot say when I will get married.
It will happen when the time comes. My horoscope says that mine will be a love marriage. I will be happy if it happens. 

I have also started a production company with the name Show People and am producing films. The shooting of Bala’s film Avan Ivan in which I am acting is almost getting completed. I am ready to do villain roles.

Tags:about his love Gossips, Arya speaks, Arya speaks about his love Gossips,arya,nanthara,arya love,rumors that Arya and Pooja are in love,Arya love rumors,arya love gossips,arya latest news,actor arya,boss engira baskaran arya
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment